Thiru P. MANICKAM founder of this firm, during 1950's started taking contracts in PWD, in his name. Later during 1968 he estabilished M/s. P. MANICKAM & CO., and continued taking works in CPWD, T.N.H.B, Corporation of Madras. M/s. P. MANICKAM & CO., was standing contractor and executed major works, in Madras General Hospital, Kilpauk Hospital, Stanley Hospital, Guindy Engineering College, Vetenery College, 99 Nos CPWD Quarters in Ashok Nagar and so on. Now M/s. P. MANICKAM & CO., is regular contractor in Anna University for past 30 years and also doing contracts, with Southern Railway, Integral Coach Factory, TNPHC, CPCL, CPWD and one of the major Piling Contractors, Bridges & Earth Movers.
Thiru P. MANICKAM is the founder of this firm, during 1950’s started taking contracts in PWD, as proprietorship firm. Later 1968 Established M/s. P. Manickam & Co., including his son’s as partners and took major buildings and road works in CPWD, TNHB & Corporation of Chennai. During 1968 – 1985 the firm executed buildings in Madras General Hospital, Stanley Hospital, Kilpauk Hospital, Guindy Engineering College, Vetenary College, 99 Nos CPWD quarters in Ashok Nagar and so on.