Thiru P. MANICKAM is the founder of this firm, during 1950’s started taking contracts in PWD, as proprietorship firm. Later 1968 Established M/s. P. Manickam & Co., including his son’s as partners and took major buildings and road works in CPWD, TNHB & Corporation of Chennai. During 1968 – 1985 the firm executed buildings in Madras General Hospital, Stanley Hospital, Kilpauk Hospital, Guindy Engineering College, Vetenary College, 99 Nos CPWD quarters in Ashok Nagar and so on.
From 1985, firm expanded further by doing Pile Foundation works. Fabrication of steel structures for Factories, interior finish work, Earth work & Bridges and tooks contracts from Southern Railway, Integral Coach Factory, Anna University, IIT, CPCL, TNPHC and Educational Institutions in Chennai, and major flat Developers, etc.
The strict adherence to time schedules and the constant endeavour to provide the best service has earned the company, the reputation as one amongst the best in this line of business.